4ORE Golf, Grille & Games
Lubbock, TX 79407
Lubbock, TX 79407
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
- Sunday: 10AM - 10PM
- Monday – Thursday: 11AM–10PM
- Friday: 11AM–1AM
- Saturday: 10AM–1AM
Frequently asked questions
What is 4ORE Golf?
4ORE is a family friendly golf entertainment facility with competitive golf-simulated games for guests of all ages and skill levels. 4ORE also has event space, a golf academy and a full-service bar and grille.
Where is 4ORE Golf located?
4ORE Is located at 6909 Marsha Sharp Freeway in the amazing city of Lubbock, Texas.
Does 4ORE have safety requirements?
Yes! The safety of everyone in our facility is one of our biggest concerns. We ask a couple things from our guests:
- Please obey any safety rules or verbal commands given to you by our 4ORE Golf employees.
- When hitting from our mats, and only from our mats, you must hit towards the range and our targets only. All players are responsible for any damages or injuries caused by hitting a ball outside of our netting.
- Anyone who is not actively hitting must stand behind the yellow safety line.
- Absolutely no running starts when hitting the golf balls (commonly referred to as the Happy Gilmore)
- Please do not throw any golf balls.
- Any guest under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult when playing.
- Always check your surroundings before swinging and we ask that you be especially careful when hitting from our second floor.
What are your operating hours?
Friday 11 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Are you hiring?
We are always accepting applications! Go here to apply online or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached.
Do I need to bring my own clubs?
Can I book a reservation?
Effective January 4th, 2021:
If you would like to secure a Tee Box reservation you will no longer use an online reservation portal. Instead, our group events team will be happy to assist you with your Tee Box reservation needs. Simply give us a call at 806-368-8334 opt 3 or send us an email via email@example.com to visit further about Tee Box reservation options.
If you are looking to simply skip the waitlist, then our “Jump the Line” pass is the thing for you. With a limited number of passes available during our prime times, one pass per each 15-minute window, simply use our “Jump the Line” website portal to secure your pass up to two weeks in advance with as little as 1 hour before your visit.
Jump The Line.
What if this is my first time?
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
How does the tee box pricing work?
What is the Academy at 4ORE?
The Academy at 4ORE is the only golf academy at a golf entertainment venue that features a PGA Tour professional! You can sign up for individual or group lessons here.
What is the LOFT?
How much does a membership cost?
We often run promotions on individual and corporate memberships. Contact us here for membership details.
Can anyone eat without playing golf?
Can I book an event at 4ORE?
Yes, events require a minimum of 12 people. Parties of up to 24 people must be booked 2 days in advance, parties of 25-50 must be booked 1 week in advance, and parties of 50 of more must be booked 2 weeks prior. Subject to availability. For more information click here.
How does the driving range work?
4ORE uses Toptracer Range technology that redefines the driving range experience—from a functional training day to an exciting experience for everyone. The technology provides instant shot replays and statistical feedback on interactive game screens in your hitting bay, which allows players to make swing adjustments and immediately see the impact on their golf shot. Lean more