4ORE Golf, Grille & Games
Lubbock, TX 79407
Lubbock, TX 79407
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
- Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.–1 a.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
*Call (806) 368-8334 for additional questions.
Frequently asked questions
What is 4ORE Golf?
Where is 4ORE Golf located?
4ORE Is located at 6909 Marsha Sharp Freeway in the amazing city of Lubbock, Texas.
Does 4ORE have safety requirements?
Yes! The safety of everyone in our facility is one of our biggest concerns. We ask a couple things from our guests:
- Please obey any safety rules or verbal commands given to you by our 4ORE! Golf employees.
- When hitting from our mats, and only from our mats, you must hit towards the range and our targets only. All players are responsible for any damages or injuries caused by hitting a ball outside of our netting.
- Anyone who is not actively hitting must stand behind the yellow safety line.
- Absolutely no running starts when hitting the golf balls (commonly referred to as the Happy Gilmore)
- Please do not throw any golf balls.
- Any guest under 16 years of age must be supervised by an adult when playing.
- Always check your surroundings before swinging and we ask that you be especially careful when hitting from our second floor.
What are your operating hours?
Are you hiring?
We are always accepting applications! Go here to apply online or email it to email@example.com with your resume attached.
Do I need to bring my own clubs?
Can I book a reservation?
Yes, we accept reservations for up to 12 players per tee box. Reserve your tee box.
What if this is my first time?
Do you serve alcoholic beverages?
How does the tee box pricing work?
What is the Academy at 4ORE?
The Academy at 4ORE is the only golf academy at a golf entertainment venue that features a PGA Tour professional! You can sign up for individual or group lessons here.
What is the LOFT?
How much does a membership cost?
We often run promotions on individual and corporate memberships. Contact us here for membership details.
Can anyone eat at the restaurant?
Can I book an event at 4ORE?
Yes, events require a minimum of 12 people. Parties of up to 24 people must be booked 2 days in advance, parties of 25-50 must be booked 1 week in advance, and parties of 50 of more must be booked 2 weeks prior. Subject to availability. For more information click here.
How does the driving range work?
4ORE uses Toptracer Range technology that redefines the driving range experience—from a functional training day to an exciting experience for everyone. The technology provides instant shot replays and statistical feedback on interactive game screens in your hitting bay, which allows players to make swing adjustments and immediately see the impact on their golf shot. Lean more