COVID-19 Actions & Preparation
Read a message from Kevin Caroll, General Manager, 4ORE Golf
As always, 4ORE Golf is fully committed to protecting the health, safety and well-being of our guests and our team members. We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help our community stay safe and healthy based on the recommendation of the CDC, WHO and local regulatory agencies.
Throughout our 4ORE Golf facility, we have taken several additional precautions out of an abundance of caution:
- We are closely following guidance from the CDC and local health departments throughout our building.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with all our team members as recommended by the medical community, including frequent handwashing, avoiding contact with their eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We are instructing team members who may have symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
- We have team members dedicated to sanitizing all high-touch areas of the venue including restrooms, golf clubs, countertops, tables, touch screens, electronic payment devices, etc.
- We have removed tables in our 4ORE Grille area to help promote social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
- We are restricting seating on our tee line to every other bay, to further promote social distancing.
- We have removed the condiments from all tables throughout the facility to avoid possible contamination. Condiments are now provided to guests upon request.
- We have removed menus from all tables throughout the facility to avoid possible contamination. Menus are now provided to guests as needed and upon request.
Additional information and associated government health guidelines are available through the following resources:
4ORE Golf, Grille & Games
Lubbock, TX 79407
Lubbock, TX 79407
HOURS OF OPERATIONS:
- Monday–Thursday: 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m.–1 a.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m.–1 a.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m.–10 p.m.
*Call (806) 368-8334 for additional questions.