Dear 4ORE Golf Friends and Family,
4ORE Golf is committed to protecting the health, safety and well-being of our Team Members, guests and the community. We want to assure you that we are following all required safety precautions that Gov. Greg Abbott has put in place, as well as the Lubbock Safe! guidelines, set forth by our local leaders.
Following are some of the extra measures we are taking to keep you and our Team Members safe and healthy.
- All Team Members are required to wear face coverings.
- In accordance with State guidelines beginning July 3, guests are required to wear a face covering at 4ORE upon entry into the venue until you get to your table or tee box, and while moving throughout the venue. 4ORE strongly encourages guests to wear a face covering in all common areas. When in your bay at a safe social distance from other guests who are not in your group, you are not required to wear a face covering – this includes while eating, drinking or hitting. Face coverings are not required for children under the age of 10 or for those with underlying health conditions.
- All Team Members are screened prior to starting work each day, including temperature checks as well as assessments for any COVID symptoms and/or possible exposure.
- We are observing and requiring 6-foot social distancing throughout the facility.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance of the building and placed strategically throughout the building.
- We have posted proper hand washing procedure signage in all restrooms.
- In the 4ORE Sports Grille, we are limiting seating to keep larger distances between tables and to keep under the mandated 50% occupancy limit.
- We strongly encourage guests to reserve tee boxes online before visiting to minimize wait times for social distancing purposes. Reservations can be made here.
- If tee boxes or tables are not available when you arrive, we will ask that you wait in your car or on our outdoor patio area, and we will notify you once your tee box or table is ready.
- Tee boxes and tables in the Sports Grille are limited to 6 guests maximum.
- Every hour we are sanitizing major touch points as well as tee boxes, monitors, golf clubs and other equipment after groups leave the building.
- A trained, designated manager is available to make sure all sanitation tasks are completed.
- Only single use, disposable menus are provided in the tee boxes and Sports Grille or guests can access the menu on their personal mobile device via a QR code.
- Guests are given a new glass for each drink refill. Condiments (ketchup and mustard) are available upon request and are single use only.
- We ask any guests or Team Members who are ill, showing symptoms or who may have been exposed to stay at home and not enter the facility.