Dear 4ORE Golf Friends and Family,
We are happy to announce that 4ORE Golf will re-open on Friday, May 1 at 11 a.m. We are excited to re-open and I want to assure you that we are following all required safety precautions that Gov. Greg Abbott has put in place, as well as the Lubbock Safe! guidelines, set forth by our local leaders.
Following are some of the extra measures we are taking to keep you and our Team Members safe and healthy.
- We are observing and requiring 6-ft social distancing throughout the facility.
- There are hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance of the building and placed strategically throughout the building.
- We are posting proper hand washing procedure signage in all restrooms.
- In the 4ORE Sports Grille, we are limiting seating to keep larger distances between tables and to keep under the 25% occupancy limit.
- We strongly encourage guests to reserve tee boxes online before visiting to minimize wait times for social distancing purposes. Reservations can be made here.
- If tee boxes or tables are not available when you arrive, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will page you once your tee box or table is ready.
- Tee boxes and tables in the Sports Grille will be limited to 6 guests maximum.
- Face coverings will be required of all Sports Grille hospitality team members.
- Every hour we will sanitize major touch points and we will sanitize tee boxes, monitors, golf clubs and other equipment after groups leave the building.
- A trained, designated manager will be available to make sure all sanitation tasks are completed.
- Only single use, disposable menus will be available in the tee boxes and Sports Grille.
- Guests will be given a new glass for each drink refill. Condiments (ketchup and mustard) will be available upon request and are single use only.
- We have modified our operating hours to ensure we have ample time to clean and sanitize the building each day.
- We are asking any guests or Team Members who are ill to stay home.